I can help you organize your home, so it’s functional and efficient, and your everyday things are easily accessible. Then I will work with you to help you maintain the organizational systems we have created.
How I Work with You
After a one-hour phone consult and assessment, we will schedule a working session. I start with what is not working for you, and from there, we can get to what will work. Then we focus on what your needs are – organizing a cramped kitchen? carving out a quiet, meditative corner? making a creative work/hobby area or studio? creating space for guests? – and reconfigure the area to meet those specific needs. Next, we begin the hands-on work.
The goal of my work is to help you get organized and stay organized. Here’s how I do it:
- Dream up creative solutions using items you already have
- Customize the project to fit your needs/schedule/budget.
- Work side-by-side with you or on my own, depending on your preference.
- Offer maintenance visits to refine organizational systems.
- Make follow-up appointments to keep you on track.